 Space / 14195
Re: Star Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 04:15:13 GMT

Hey, thanks! I'm glad I was able to post it to sorta let everyone know I'm
still around and still working on new and different space creations. Plus,
here's the coolest thing about this post: It is the very first creation I've
posted with my very own digital camera (previous pics were with cameras I
borrowed from other people or photos I scanned at my brother's house) and I
did this all with my brand new computer! All this time, I've been working
off an old 486 that my homey Bryce McGlone gave me when his company was
tossing out their old computers. So from now on, capturing, downloading and
editing pictures and then posting them will no longer be the chore it once
was (truly a labor of love)! :)

However, building time is still scarce but that's parenthood. So I've
decided not to make any new minifig-scale carriers or cruisers for a while
and just make small stuff like this ship. Glad you liked it and good luck
with those solar panels (wow, 24!!!). I have few more ideas I'll be using
with mine in future creations.

Dan