 Space / 14244
14243  |  14245
Subject:
New Starship LL-X1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 00:42:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

<announcer voice>  Every legend has a beginning... in the years before
Classic Space... comes LL-X1 </announcer voice>

Ok so I built a ship to bridge the gap between Town Spaceport (gag)/ LOM to
Classic Space.  This is the LL-X1.  One of the first manned FTL ships from
Lego Land and the first to explore a planet out of the solar system.  She's
manned by Reed Rainer (captain and pilot) Sue Rainer (com and Science) Jonny
Blaze (Navigator) and Ben Stern (Engineer).  This fantastic foursome is a
mighty team ;-).
(left to right Ben, Reed, Sue, and Jonny)

I've had lotsa pics up on my b-shelf gallery as I progressed through, so
might have seen it.  But it's all done... thank you lazy Mother's Day afternoon.

check em all out and lemme know what you think!

Sorry some o' the pics are dark... me and my camera didn't get along today.

Chris <><
"Space. it does the body good."