 Space / 14280
Re: New Starship LL-X1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 00:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Wow! I like the little shuttle that you can cruise off in, that's cool. You
must have bought a bunch of droid escapes to get all those dishes. Nice use
of TONS of greebles, makes it look spacey.

out
tk

Thanks!  The little shuttle is my favorite part.  It looks quite cool
zooming it around the house.   Actually I got most o' the dishes from
Bricklink, but alas I do have a mess of Droid Escapes.  Crappy set.. NICE
pieces.

Chris <><