 Space / 14170
  Star Shuttle

Greetings! This is my latest spaceship: (URL) post some more interior pics this weekend. Dan (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

WOAH! Beautiful work Dan, simply stunning... ;-) Some details I loved: - The cleverly made sliding door. - The extendable ramp. - The front part of the ship; you section off areas so well. - The simple furnishings inside. - Those NACELLES are (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Dan- You seem to be so relatively scarce around here, so it's really great to see new MOCs from you. I can definitely see the influence of _Gibraltar_ on this, but what I really like are the great use of "bottom-side" greeblies that look (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

Hey, that ship is realy awsome (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) That's most definatly dark grey :-P. --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

Mmmmmmm. A very Jassimish creation. Very good. I approve. Space. PS, the engines rule! PSS, space. (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

Ooops! Good thing you caught that one Kyle! heaven forbid you let a small mistake like that just slip by, eh? ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Hehe, I was just making sure you didn;t set out to find some peices that dont exsist in brown. --Kyle (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

Hey, thanks! I'm glad I was able to post it to sorta let everyone know I'm still around and still working on new and different space creations. Plus, here's the coolest thing about this post: It is the very first creation I've posted with my very (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Hey, thanks Mladen! (...) Heh heh, I'm really pleased with that ramp too. It took me a while to figure it out, like 2 hours, but I like it. It's one of those features that's neat to mess around with and make sound effects for (vvvmmmmmmmm, (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Absolutely awesome MOC! You're talent for making incredible, functionable ships is incredible. I think I speak for most of us here in saying that those nacelles are astounding, completely astounding. The ramp is very nicely (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again. I wanted to give a dash of realism to the ship. The airlock sort of evolved around the dead space left by the quarter round saucer sections. I just extended it with the revolving door, which was actually inspired by (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Hello Dan, Congratulations, it is amazing! It successfuly combines realism and quality building. It would be great to save building instructions as a testimony of your very neat design. Regards, Damien (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Aha! I've seen one of those before in a photography classroom, and that was instantly what it reminded me of. Efficient use of space to make an air-or-light-tight entry/exit method. (...) :( (...) Thanks! (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Brillient! Very nice shuttle, with all the details: huge engines, a bridge, a lounge, airlocks, (revolving) doors, a ramp... Hmmm... Were do they sleep? :-) Lots of interior space, which is really nice. I'm defenitively going to 'borrow' some (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) I started buying Lego in college about 11 years ago and have been buying ever since, so it takes time. Mostly, I save up money and I buy sets after Christmas on clearance (Target is the best). I don't do much buying during the rest of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

The Rebel Transport did, gone, done grows up!! Another amazing addition to the Jassim line. I forsee many echos of the nacelles, ramp and airlock by many of us in the future. Fantastic stuff. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Thanks Gil! Yeah, I hope others find my ideas useful in their own creations. That's why I post after all! One idea leads to the next, and on and on. Dan (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)