 Space / 14016
Re: Which Classic Space Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Heh. Nostalgia. Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia.. but I doubt the kids will be impressed.

Aren't these Legend sets like 90% for adult collectors anyway?

I guess I've never really understood the marketing strategy.  Seeing as how
most interested adult collectors would  1) already have the set, and 2) not
want a re-release lowering the value of their collectible.

Somebody school me!  This is probably a very old conversation.

--Dave