 Space / 13648
Re: Black crater plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:26:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:

And in the lower left corner of that photo, as seen below...
is that one of the Classic White Spacemen being executed by a Blacktron I dude???

I think the black spaceman is a drill sargeant making the white one do
pushups.  Note that he is using the loudspeaker end and not the blaster end
(be careful what button you push, you may blow your head off!).

Bruce