 Space / 13647
Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:23:58 GMT

Zac,

If there is one thing I love in MOC's, it's compactness and this is
definately a superb example.  The full funciton of the track, turret and
still enough room for a driver...a tough build indeed.

Looks great!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,

I've finally got around to announcing my new model. Heres a link:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/cyclone.htm

Check it out and PLMKWYT,

Zac Soden
---------