 Space / 13663
Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Cyclone Anti Troop Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:48:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Wow! Fearsome tank. I love the last picture with the urban warfare scene.

Keep building and sharing.

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,

I've finally got around to announcing my new model. Heres a link:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/cyclone.htm

Check it out and PLMKWYT,

Thanks Alexander. I wanted to do a much larger urban pic but most of my
bricks were tied up in models. I did discover some interesting things about
building scenes like that, though...

If you enjoyed this model, you're gonna LOVE my one of my next MOCs!

Zac