 Space / 13592
Re: Black crater plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:50:43 GMT

All your Lego base are belong to us!
"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
news:GtyCvB.MBs@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
Look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=97388
What space set came with those?

None known.

I'm admiring the Blacktron- and First Generation Space-colored Starfleet
Voyagers.  Beautiful!  I recently built some similarly color-swapped ships
of my own, though they aren't stock designs.

Look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=97362
It's in the bottom corner, and there is also a larger blacktronized classic
ship.  It also roves the crater plates are modified: notice how they are a
dull black compared to the glossy black plates next to them.  I whish I had
that many Legos...

I think I also see a Blacktron-colored 918, though the angle isn't that
great.  The red/yellow 918 is absolutely hideous... in a wonderful way.

The Ronald McDonald star fleet... *shudders*

just hope it has "Legoland" printed 1x4s in place of the "918" bricks.

Those wacky Germans!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com