 Space / 13633
Re: Black crater plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 04:28:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
I think it's supposed to be millitary training.  There were black-clad
Classic Spacemen, right?

Dark spacemen? I've been thinking Blacktron were originally the Black
Classic space men, who deferred to create their own fleet. Hence the black
and yellow color scheme.
But not all them, after all there were black Futurons too :)

Hey! It's just a theory!
I sincerely hopes no one takes this too seriously :)

Michael Dallaston