 Space / 13608
Re: Black crater plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 05:46:51 GMT

Well, it's probably been painted over or molded in that color, and it does
have some bricks or plates connecting it to the other baseplates next to it.
(I couldn't figure out why they would cut the baseplate at around 1/4 of a
stud until I realized that the angle of the shot meant that part of the stud
next to the plate or brick was hiding underneath it!)

Apart from that, it looks pretty darned good!!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
Look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=97388
What space set came with those?

My money's on that being a modified or unreleased baseplate. Certainly no
set that's known to the main Lego community...

DaveE