 Space / 13245
13244  |  13246
Subject:
MOC - ALIENS APC and friends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 04:52:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
well of course thats just really cool, Todd

but how does the door work?
or the overhead cannon sliding down the back?

more pics :-)

-p

Thanks Paul.

I'll take some more pics of it to illustrate how the door works. It's about
as simple as can be. It's built like a sideways C.

The overhead cannon doesn't actually slide down the back. I made it to where
you just pop it off the top and replace it on the back. I decided to do it
that way because I couldn't get it to look good AND slide down the rails.

I'm glad that you like it.

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd