 Space / 13220
Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Great work, Todd! I haven't seen the movie in years now, but your rendition
of the APC is very much as I remember it!

I suppose the inevitable question is, are you gonna have a crack at the drop
ship?

Magnus

Thanks Magnus.

I've seriously considered making the drop ship also. Unfortunately I don't
have that much LEGO or money at the moment, so that project will be on hold
for a while.

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd