 Space / 13262
Re: MOC - ALIENS APC and friends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 06:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <GsLB9C.96I@lugnet.com>, "Todd Trotter" <ttrotter@mmcable.com> wrote:

We'll, I've finally posted pics of my Aliens APC. I've had this thing built
since last June.

Dude, you rule. My wife digs it too. Her favorite movie is Aliens.

Rock on.

Thanks, I'm glad that you both like it.

Funny, but Aliens is my wife's favorite movie also. She even wrote a paper
on it in college. She discussed mainly the terraforming aspects of the movie.

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd