 Space / 13237
Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:

snipped

Thanks.  I looked for some pictures of the ship from "The Last Starfighter"
but I couldn't find a really good picture.

snipped

If it helps, here is the best shot of the ship I could find on short notice:

http://www.sciflicks.com/the_last_starfighter/images/the_last_starfighter_01.html

- Bob

Mark Sandlin has built a really cool MOC of the Gunstar from "The Last
Starfighter".
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=11596

Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com/todd