 Space / 13229
Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
This is really great.  But you know what I was thinking of?  The ship from
the last starfighter.  Yours is reminiscent of that, but I think only
because of 4 guns and the egg.  However, that could be a neat idea for a
MOC.  You would probably want a blue egg, thoa.  Just some thoughts.

-Alfred

Thanks.  I looked for some pictures of the ship from "The Last Starfighter" but
I couldn't find a really good picture.  The eggs are pretty cool.  I could see
having a whole room full of them, using them as sort of techno-incubators, with
some alien species growing inside.  Aaagggghh... why do we find out about cool
pieces only after they are no longer available?

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/
Bricklink Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jrspears

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
After seeing how neat of a cockpit the Duplo Egg was, I aquired one for
myself, and here is the resulting ship.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html

LMKWYT,

-Jason