 Space / 13238
13237  |  13239
Subject:
Super Outfitted Dino Transport....thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:44:17 GMT

Hey all,

When I saw the dinos first come out, I vowed to not get one at full price.
But this trike (at $3, mind you) was a great piece to something I've been
wanting to do ever since seeing Todd's Duplo Dino force.

Our friendly triceratops has a side-mounted rocket laucher,
other-side-mounted gatling gun, twin racks of missiles, a .50 cal machine
gun, and a small energy weapon.  The pilot also carries a sword behind his
seat for close melee combat if he's knocked off the beast.

Check it out on the Miscellany page.

http://xcalabur.topcities.com

-Chris