 Space / 12944
Re: "Coelocanth" Crowd Surpression and Pursuit/Attack Vehicle- CSPAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:23:27 GMT

Ya I can see that a little, you can't tell very much though, it still looks
great.

Cool deal!

Legomaster

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie writes:
Ohhh! Right on Hallman with all those angles and clever parts usage. What a
great looking apparatus!

Legomaster

Thanks Eric! I wanted when i was designing this to be a blade-less
helicopter, but with the canopies at an odd angle. I seem to have done that
quite right! Problem is with this angle they wont close all the way. :P

Rick