 Space / 12943
Re: The Terrian Cruisers Debut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
And a good debut it is! The two vehicles look very swooshable. I prefer the
white/dark grey one because of the slopes which make it look truly fast.

Thanks, that does appear to be the one people like more.  I think I will
attempt to follow the theme of that one, with lots of curves, and excitable
color schemes.

-Jason

Alexander

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
I haven't done any space since I came out of dark ages until just this week.
Last night I came up with two little space ships/speeders that I felt were
worth sharing.  Both are around 25 studs in length and have room for the just
the pilot.

The link:
http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html

LMKWYT,