 Space / 12942
Re: "Coelocanth" Crowd Surpression and Pursuit/Attack Vehicle- CSPAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:13:39 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote:

Here is my latest MOC! The Coelocanth CSPAV. Take a look, and please LMKWYT!

The Coelo has 4 forward Pulse guns, for shooting down suspect hovercars, 2
short range missiles for use against large cargo haulers who refuse to set
down, and the most advanced police sensor system on the market. The sensor
array is located in the top spine of the ship, above the cockpit. The
cockpit is a bi-pilot cockpit, with the two pilots seated between a series
of JU-5TIS Computers, which can display information on criminals to the type
of illegal equipment on a taxi. The four main thrust engines are located on
the top and bottom, with two afterburners on the sides. The ship also has 2
small cargo bays which hold SWAT-issue armor and pulse rifles for use if the
ship goes down/lands.

...That model is fab. I love the shape of the cockpit and the little hatches on
the sides for weapons and armour give it a real functional look.

I've got to get this one in Jains :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com