 Space / 12937
Re: "Coelocanth" Crowd Surpression and Pursuit/Attack Vehicle- CSPAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
Rick,

Wow, I really like this, it looks fast and swooshy, with just the right
amount of greebles. I like the dual cockpit/canopy idea, too.

George

Thanks! I wanted to make it have exterior details, but i was told by another
space person that white = clean, and i agree. :D So i would have more, but
white needs to be clean! Thanks for the feedback!

Rick