 Space / 12938
Re: "Coelocanth" Crowd Surpression and Pursuit/Attack Vehicle- CSPAV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
That name's a mouthful!  The ship looks pretty cool too.  Reminds me of an
attack helicopter, without a rotor.  I suspect that was your goal, too.  It
would make a pretty badass nearfuture police helicopter if you just slap
some rotors on it :)

I am tempted to make a black version which is a hybrid between a Cobra AH-1
and this, maybe the missing link ;-). My goal was to make a rotorless
helicopter, wince in the future they will pro'ly have repulsor or hover tech
or something. This just reflects it. Thanks for the feedback!

Rick