 Space / 12806
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey guys.  This MOC's been a dream of mine for quite a while.  I finally
took the time and effort to build it.  It's the Nebuchadnezzar, Morpheus'
hovership from The Matrix.

It's on the space page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

   You know, I can't believe I haven't added my voice to the chorus of "WOW"
   yet.  But here it is!  That's a stunning, stunning creation, Adrian--and
   very faithful to the original.  The grav pods are especially well done,
   and that interior is absolutely fantastic.  Now you just need some more
   of those enemy drones to pick at it...;)

   Oh, and motorize it.  Yeah, right.

   But an excellent, excellent job modelling an important yet seemingly
   incidental craft--those are the coolest to see rendered, IMHO.

   best

   LFB