 Space / 12736
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
Hey guys.  This MOC's been a dream of mine for quite a while.  I finally
took the time and effort to build it.  It's the Nebuchadnezzar, • Morpheus'
hovership from The Matrix.

It's on the space page.

WOW.

-Jon (all I can say at the moment.)

By the way which pic do you want on the Shipyard?

:-)

Oh, let's see.  I think the one that makes the main thumbnail for the page
will work just fine.  Although the side profile pictures is kinda cool...
Maybe I'll put it up for vote.  Which picture do y'all think would be the
best one?

Adrian

-Jon (WOW.)