 Space / 12715
Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:21:21 GMT

Hehe, whoah . . .  That thing is so amazingly sweet!  The detail, on the
exterior especially, with all the hover-pods and greeblies, looks very
stunning.  It's also very cool how you made it all "work" with the rooms
being connected and at the same time keping it close to how the real thing
looks.

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey guys.  This MOC's been a dream of mine for quite a while.  I finally
took the time and effort to build it.  It's the Nebuchadnezzar, Morpheus'
hovership from The Matrix.

It's on the space page.

Cheers
Adrian