 Space / 12805
Re: New MOC: Rapier Space-Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.build, Anthony Babington writes:
those of you who saw the movie "Wing Commander", in particular those of you
who liked it (yes, both of you), will recognize this immediately.

   Disgustingly, horrendously lousy movie, neat little ship!

After a long hiatus (brought on by computer problems, and the accursed
institution we call College), I have rolled out a New MOC, the F-44 "Rapier"
Space-Superiorty Fighter. at this point, mine is only equipped with the
nose-mounted rotary cannon (which is actually fixed, because I can't fit a
turntable into the housing it is attached to.). I am planning to add a few
missiles on the wings, and there will be more pics. in the meantime, LMKWYT,
as they say, and feel free to make suggestions, if you have any.

   Have you considered using a 4L lightsabre blade as the "axle"
   instead of a proper Technic axle?  That's how I get rotation
   into such things.  Nice work all round!

   best

   LFB