 Space / 12391
  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) I didn't follow that contest very closely. Since I didn't have any Blacktron sets or experience with Blacktron, I decided not to enter, so I ignored most of the traffic regarding the contest (though I did look at most of the entries). We had a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) This seems like the only way to encourage new entries. After all, that is partly why many of us entered multiple entries in the Hoverthing contest. One entry=one vote for someone else. (...) This is fairly obvious AFAIAC. Voting for yourself (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) Yeah, I agree. I think I'll stick with the one entry = one vote rule. (...) I don't think people are necessarily so selfish that you end up with an all-around tie. But it does let someone enter one cool item and 9 lame ones, and use all 10 of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) about (...) see (...) Oh, I disagree! I don't want to start a war (which I'm sure has been faught *many* times before) so I'll try to stay fair: All the reasons you just pointed out for cad being unfair are true. However, those benefits of cad (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) I'm still not sure about that. I'm going to go on a stastistical extreme here to prove a point. Let's say that there are 7 entries. Six are the ones I've already completed, and one comes from somebody else. I have six votes, and he gets one. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)