 Space / 12315
Re: A ship that never got posted here in .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/TDF_HF310.html

I know that some people noticed this craft in my brickshelf directory a • few
months back..but I don't think I posted it here.  Thought I would. • Anyways,
there's more of the craft on my brickshelf if anyone is interested.
Enjoy!

WOW Trev!  That's one very cool ship.  Could you explain the red checkered
designs on the sides?  They look neat, but I don't understand them.

-Tim

Well, yellow and black is the industry standard for 'caution', while the red
and white is the industry standard for 'danger'.  So, if I were to do it
again, I would make the checker pattern yellow and black...although in space
_everything_ is a danger, so red and white works too.

This ship is a heavy freighter, and goes into the same class as my
industrial processor ship.  Since I used the red and white pattern in my
destroyer hold and on the side of the processor ship where the cargo modules
were attached, I simply chose to be consistent.  :)

Thanks, BTW.  I'm glad you like it.

~Trev