 Space / 12437
Re: A ship that never got posted here in .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:41:28 GMT

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/TDF_HF310.html

I know that some people noticed this craft in my brickshelf directory a few
months back..but I don't think I posted it here.  Thought I would.  Anyways,
there's more of the craft on my brickshelf if anyone is interested.  Enjoy!

...Whoa! beauty there! I like the microfig model and the full scale one great
scaling there.
KUTGW

(tagged for Jain's :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com