 Space / 12332
Re: A ship that never got posted here in .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3/TDF_HF310.html

I know that some people noticed this craft in my brickshelf directory a few
months back..but I don't think I posted it here.  Thought I would.  Anyways,
there's more of the craft on my brickshelf if anyone is interested.  Enjoy!

~Trev
The Astro Lift Company hompage:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~tpruden3

Nice ship. Is that a cockpit mounted below the main deck?
I like the red and white checkers on the sides. DANGER: HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
IN FAST MOVING VEHICLE :-)

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/