 Space / 12314
Re: The Ronin3 is here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

These bikes have been a lesson in discipline for me.  I've tried to capture
the essence of a manufactured vehicle in each subsequent design.  Changing a
few things and attempting to innovate while remaining true to the Ronin
shape.  There might be some who think thats boring but its a great building
challenge and I've had fun doing it. :-)

Very smooth looking design and great color pattern.  Well done!

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/