 Space / 12313
Re: LFB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Spiffy!  I got the messages, but I've had connectivity issues.  Still
  do, until Sunday.  Hopefully you got my message OK re: 18-19 Jan.

  best

  LFB

Lindsay,

I have extended the voting for the BT1 contest a couple of days ('til
Friday) to give you a chance to vote.

If anyone can get a hold of Lindsay and let him know this, it would be
appreciated.

The Scrutinizer

   Sorry, I can't cast a vote fairly, because connectivity issues--calling
   long distance over a 14.4 (!!)--mean that I can't browse the entries and
   make a fair decision.  So if the contest voting is only open until Friday,
   I won't be able to cast any vote, which would be only fair if I can't look
   at all of the entries.

   After Monday I'll be fine again.  Sweet, sweet DSL...

   LFB