 Space / 12312
Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 05:06:48 GMT

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:50:43 GMT, "Tom Sciortino"
<tsciorti@polymail.calpoly.edu> wrote:

I care!  :)   I *just* got into Homeworld (we're talking just a few
days ago - I haven't even completed the tutorials yet, so I don't
know what any of the ships do or even look like), so I won't be much
help yet.  But when I get around to playing it again, I'll see if I
can't help you out.

Me too!  (I'm a big Cataclysm fan.)  Will you be doing Beast-infected
ship variants as well, or is that up to the individual builder?
Incidentally, what colors do you prefer for your team?  I'm partial to
purple, but there probably aren't enough bricks to do 'em that
color...