 People / 2841
Re: LFB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi Lindsay,

Sorry to post here, but I hadn't heard anything back on e-mail ... I just
wanted to make sure you were getting my messages (?).

... and to make this moderately on-topic, if only for a brief moment: several
MOCs are to be unveiled shortly!  I should be photographing my GMC 6x6 truck
this weekend, and I've done LDraw models/pictures of all my WWII weapons -
shmeisser, .30 calibre, MG34, Panzerfaust, etc.  Plus, there is ongoing
progress on the M8, Bf-109, and I finally started a Snow Tiger[1], which is
coming along quite nicely.  Plus I made a nifty skeletal horse for my undead
army, though that hardly seems appropos here.  Ahhh well.

   Spiffy!  I got the messages, but I've had connectivity issues.  Still
   do, until Sunday.  Hopefully you got my message OK re: 18-19 Jan.

   best

   LFB