 People / 2840
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:56:27 GMT

In lugnet.people, Dave Johann writes:

Dave Johann     437

Wow! I thought I'd have many more pots than this,

Perhaps you should spend more money on pots than Lego 8?) Unless it was some
other kind of pot you're talking about 8?/

ROSCO

FUT .o-t.fun