 Space / 12234
Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Personally, I think this contest is about the fun of building and sharing
models (and story backgrounds) with other Space enthusiasts.  The honor to
participate is both the challenge and the prize.  In that sense, I think
we're all winners!  The voting is just an extra chance for us to highlight
special MOCs that deserve a few bragging rights, but I'd say I loved all the
submissions regardless of which I voted for!

Yes!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com