 Space / 12197
Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:50:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jude Beaudin writes:
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. And no, you are not
required to vote for any models named after me, only if you wish to. ;-)

Yo, Scrutinizer:

Can one vote for a model under a different category other than the one
chosen by the contestant?  Just to be clear on what I am asking: I
hypothetically want to vote for a model named "Whatchamacallit" by MOC
creator John Smith who has himself placed his MOC under "Category III Small
Air" -- but I would prefer to vote for something else in that category and
instead vote for the "Whatchamacallit" under "Category VII General," -- can
I do that?

I hope what I'm asking is understood.

-- Hop-Frog