 Space / 12198
Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jude Beaudin writes:
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. And no, you are not
required to vote for any models named after me, only if you wish to. ;-)

Yo, Scrutinizer:

Can one vote for a model under a different category other than the one
chosen by the contestant?  Just to be clear on what I am asking: I
hypothetically want to vote for a model named "Whatchamacallit" by MOC
creator John Smith who has himself placed his MOC under "Category III Small
Air" -- but I would prefer to vote for something else in that category and
instead vote for the "Whatchamacallit" under "Category VII General," -- can
I do that?

I hope what I'm asking is understood.

-- Hop-Frog

Huh?!? If I understand correctly, you want to vote for a model as if it were
part of a different category than the one it appears under. I would assume
this is the due to the fact that you really like two models in one category.
Well Hop-Frog, I am sorry but you are going to have to choose one model in
each category as they appear. It would be too confusing to have the voters
redefine the categories.

The Scrutinizer

BTW, If I just answered the wrong question i.e. I did not understand it
correctly, let me know.