 Space / 12235
12234  |  12236
Subject:
New Space Police 1 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:56:44 GMT

With the increased Blacktron activity reported on the boards, I figured the
Space Police would step up their ability to kick Blacktron butt... so I made
this (actually remade it using the new AT stuff).  It came out pretty good,
although the Grand Admiral mentioned the front guns would get stuck in the
dirt :-D.  Let me know what you think.

Chris <><