 Space / 12145
  The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

I'm currently working on a Homeworld-themed fleet for a lego space wargame that my friends and I made. Problem is, all my ship measurements are based on the Somtaaw's Acolyte Interceptor, and I can't seem to build a microfig version of this. I've (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

Well I don't know if any of you care, or if any of you have ever played Homeworld or Cataclysm, for that matter. But for the minority who do, I slaved away until I finally was able to make the fighters in nano\microfig. As soon as I get a scanner (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

I care! :) I *just* got into Homeworld (we're talking just a few days ago - I haven't even completed the tutorials yet, so I don't know what any of the ships do or even look like), so I won't be much help yet. But when I get around to playing it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

I care as well, they are excellent games.. I await you your pics with interest :-) -- Jason King LugNet #665 Bill Jackson <steve10115@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpBwE8.8FE@lugnet.com... (...) nano\microfig. (...) made (...) Acolyte. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

I can't wait to see 'em. I was so intrigued by your posting that I had did a search on google to find out more. What I found online about these games and the mods that people have created for them was so cool that I had to order them ! Homeworld (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

Well I have finished crude versions of every Kushan, Taiidan, Turanic, and Somtaaw ship. This was like slave labor, and note I said crude. I'll have to do several revisions of each. For one, the proportions may be a few LU off. Two, the geometry of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

(...) Hey, I'm Wes Prewer,(URL) am a HUGE fan of HomeWorld, and I like what you are doing, Keep up the Great Work. (...) Have you heard of MLcad? It is an Excellent computer program, which let's you build lego creations right on your computer. Give (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

(...) Me too! (I'm a big Cataclysm fan.) Will you be doing Beast-infected ship variants as well, or is that up to the individual builder? Incidentally, what colors do you prefer for your team? I'm partial to purple, but there probably aren't enough (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)