 Space / 12082
    Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
   Hi there Everyone! After a lot of building, photographing, typing and HTMLing, I have finally finished the web pages for my minifig scale starship the ASC Inceptor. You can see it over here: www.ozbricks.com/bat..._index.htm features include: - (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Robert Fay
     Cannot get through on your link. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gp4ED5.DF1@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Proper link to the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
      Thanks to Bob Fay for pointing out the link error: The proper link is: www.ozbricks.com/bat..._index.htm (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —John Gramley
     (...) It looks like there was just a typo in the URL. The address should be www.ozbricks.com/bat..._index.htm Great stuff! John (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) ...Schweet! I particularly like the interiour. looks functional (if cramped). Tho the engine block doesn't look like it could really output enuf to power all those guns :-) tagged for jain's (but u knew that already! :-) (...) --- wubwub (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi Stephen, Thanks for the feedback, its good to get some. I never really considered that about the engine block, however there is also that dome panel (from the back of the Sith Infiltrator) mounted on the back of the ship which pretendedly (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) ...Classic problem of real life design. Make it field serviceable and you sacrifice space. But I think your result is great. I like the accessibility of the reactor. I can see the crew down in the hole trying to squeeze a few more joules of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
     (...) Yeah well my personal idea of a spaceship is a dirty, cramped and noisy beast of a thing so this ship got at least the cramped part :) (...) I should bring myself to begin deconstruction in a couple of weeks. There isn't really many "during (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) ...I love cramped, cluttered ships... makes em look more "lived in"... Star Trek is nice and all... but when you get guys trying to solve real life danger situations in the middle of space I think you'd get more of a "any piece glued here to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Tom Sciortino
     Awesome site! I love the sound effects - do I recognize the Protoss observer in there somewhere? Anyway, I'm planning on taking a long look at everything, but for now, DeathSkull, Boosthopper, and Shark really caught my eye. Nice work! ~ Tom -- - - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Tom Sciortino
     Awesome site! I love the sound effects - do I recognize the Protoss observer in there somewhere? Anyway, I'm planning on taking a long look at everything, but for now, DeathSkull, Boosthopper, and Shark really caught my eye. Nice work! ~ Tom -- - - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi there, Tom, Thanks for the comments. Yeah, there is some observer in there, sorta mixed around and editied a tad. Enjoy the models :) Zac (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Jordan Greer
    That's an excellent ship! Great detail, and a color scheme that works quite well. While most of this ship is great, I don't really like the propulsion design.. Especially the wire coming out of it, it makes it unsightly.. I guess it's just a matter (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
   Hi there, Jordan, Thanks for some nice, constructive feedback :) (...) The colour werepretty much based on "which coloured brick is there the most of". I'm quite happy with the amount of detail that I got, although I did find the detail of some bits (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)