 Space / 11665
11664  |  11666
Subject:
No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:56:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In article <aurora_-5FD13D.22155217112001@lugnet.com>,
Jordan Greer <aurora_@mac.com> wrote:

The date is 11/17/2001
I WAS going to update a lot of stuff. However, my hard drive had other
ideas. It was corrupted pretty thoroughly, I lost a lot of data.
Including the work I'd done on my website.. Sigh, always send your
website work to some server even if you don't intend on posting it right
away.
Anyhow, enjoy my news update, and my site if ya' haven't seen it before.
=)
By the way, if anyone wants to link to my page, please do so. I'd be
happy to respond in kind. I need some traffic.... =)
If my signature doesn't work for some odd only-the-computer-knows
reason, the page is located at
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html
Adios!

I now know why people are exasperated over no one replying to their
posts.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html