 Space / 11685
Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:20:17 GMT

Jordan Greer <aurora_@mac.com> writes:
I now know why people are exasperated over no one replying to their
posts.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html

Sorry, I saved your earlier message to look at later, and I didn't get
around to it until I saw this message.  I think one reason people
might not have responded sooner was the fact that it's hard to find
pictures of most of your models.  The stories are great, but for me at
least it's the model that matters most.  Post more pictures please!

--Bill.