 Space / 11684
RE: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:06:53 GMT

Alan Shutko writes:
William R Ward <bill@wards.net> writes:
The main thing is to hold the camera still.  Most
photography stores sell little mini-tripods for about
$5 that will probably work with your camera.  That
might help.

Those will work fine for very light cameras, but if you're
using a bulkier camera, you might want to try a better
mini-tripod.  For instance...

Or you can probably find a full size tripod for pretty cheap.
My 4-5 foot tripod cost less than $25, IIRC, and my mom even
found one for $8 in a discount store.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu