 Space / 11682
Re: Two random little Space MOC's from a first time space poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:45:24 GMT

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> writes:
That explains it basicly.  The first one is a little Space Police Camera
vehicle.  I built it about 3 months ago, but never thought of posting it.
It has a glass dirt deflection shield, and a heavy duty camera.

Can you post a less blurry pic, the way you did for the jetpack?  It's
hard to make out the details.  I assume this is a robot surveillance
vehicle of some kind?  Cool idea.

Yeah, I'll do that tonite if I'm not to busy, I really should get a better
camera...

The main thing is to hold the camera still.  Most photography stores
sell little mini-tripods for about $5 that will probably work with
your camera.  That might help.  If the light is good (try outdoors on
an overcast but not dark day, or with a good halogen lamp indoors), it
will be better as well.  The camera doesn't have to keep the shutter
open (or digital equivalent) in good lighting conditions, so it is
less susceptible to shaking.

The second MOC is a minifig jetpack/wing.  There are 2 large jet engines & a
wing, to allow the minifig to fly, FAST.

Zoom!  Quite nifty.  Sometimes it only takes a couple of pieces to
make a great model.  How's the gas mileage?  ;-)

I bet not so good :-D

Better put on some fuel tanks then...

--Bill.