 Space / 11701
Re: No one cares eh? Was: Solarian Imperial Archives update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 05:48:14 GMT

   Heh, I scanned a whole bunch of new pictures last night. I have 3 new
completed ships to post (also, I'm building 2 ships right now and have
an additional one that I don't have good pictures of.)
   I would've scanned more pics sooner, but I've been having a bit of
computer trouble..
   I'm having a bit of computer trouble now too, 'cause I scanned 12
pictures at 600DPI vs. 300DPI resolution and my computer doesn't have
enough RAM to open them. When I tried to turn on virtual memory, things
just kinda hung, and the computer eventually crashed when I tried to
open those pictures.
   Also, since school started I've had a whole bunch of homework, school
itself, swim practice, and other stuff... I know what ya' mean when you
say you're busy (though I don't have thermodynamics homework,
fortunately.)
   I wish I had a digital camera, that way it'd be a cinch to input my
pictures..
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html