 Space / 11666
Re: Look what I found...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 05:36:23 GMT

In article <GMv55x.I95@lugnet.com>,
"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote:

I was just messing around my comp today cleaning stuff out and guess what I
found! Some old pics of the KSS Myase while she was still under construction.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kyle/ship/inprogress/

You can also see the bueatifull mess that it was built in. ;-P

If you never saw her the first time, the site is at http://myase.hvl.cjb.net

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Hehe, that's pretty cool. More people should post their construction
photos (if any were taken), it enables you to engineer your ships better
than before by analyzing others' craft... Nice engineering, I especially
like the spar/support beams and floor construction.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html