 Space / 11555
Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:33:12 GMT

I actually updated a little while ago, but this is the official
announcement.  There are two new models: the Skyhop, which is a small VTOL
vehicle based on the hoverthing from the movie A.I.  The other is a
Blacktron 1 style fighter I named Intruder.

Very cool models!  I especially like the wing arrangement on the Apollo.  Is
it possible to build it in that color scheme?

The Skyraider II is my favorite model there.  The wing pods remind me of the
engine nacelles in classic Star Trek, but there's a totally different feel
to the rest of the model.  The presentation is good too- that spacey
background rocks!  And, of course, it is real.  Real models always grab me
more than virtual stuff.

I do have one small complaint about the page- although that background is
really cool, it makes it kind of hard to read the text.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com