 Space / 11553
Re: Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:53:31 GMT

Mladen Pejic <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
I remember seeing your website I while ago and being very impressed.

The Skyhop is cool. I wanted to make something similar after seeing A.I. • too,
but instead built more mecha. Anyways, nicely done. ;-)

Heh, heh, yeah, I haven't ever tried a mech yet.  They look like quite a
challenge - I'm not too good at using inverted bricks and stuff like that,
but after seeing some people's more recent MOC's (including your "Heavy
Weapons Police Helicopter" and "Dark Fog" - very cool!) I've realized how
much I have to learn.  Maybe I'll try a mech next...

What really amazed me though was the Apollo and Skyraider. Mmm, Technic • landing
gear... I tried copying it once, but never succeeded. :-D

Thanks!  Apollo is actually my favorite too.

Oh, and I like your B1 fighter too. Don't see too many B1 creations • nowadays.

Well, if all goes well, you may see many more in the near future.  I'm
hoping there will be a BT1 themed design contest.

Keep up the great work.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

You too!  Your Valour class is awesome.  And the tactical nukes were the
first thing I noticed (outside of those wings, of course  ;)
                ~ Tom