 Space / 11538
11537  |  11539
Subject:
Space MOC page updated! New blacktron fighter and new VTOL transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:02:46 GMT

I actually updated a little while ago, but this is the official
announcement.  There are two new models: the Skyhop, which is a small VTOL
vehicle based on the hoverthing from the movie A.I.  The other is a
Blacktron 1 style fighter I named Intruder.

Also, I just learned how to use Carsten Schmitz's bmp2ldraw program.  Let's
just say I had some fun with it...  :)

                    ~ Tom

P.S.  I know that some of the Skyhop links are dead; I just haven't gotten
around to raytracing them yet.
http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77